Sunday, July 24, 2011

#7 Indulge Thyself

#7 Indulge Thyself: Spend 15-30 minutes doing something you love that you don't often have the chance to do.

This definitely goes to my drawing. I enjoy drawing some silly pictures, but usually don't have time to do it. Here are several pictures I had.


This is inspired by a famous Japanese cartoon character "Xiao Wan Zi". She is a cute girl, who always dreams of being a princess and falling in love with a rich Indian prince. I loved watching this cartoon, and was given nickname "Xiao Yu" - the best friend of "Xiao Wan Zi" in this cartoon.
The last one is in memory of my hometown: Weifang, the Hometown of Kite, which is also famous for its long white refreshing radish (look here to know radish). I love the last one the most. But I feel ashamed that I never flew a kite. I think I really need to find time to do that. I miss my hometown.

I had a wonderful time drawing and coloring these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment