Sunday, July 24, 2011

#4 Souvenir from Childhood

#4 Souvenir from Childhood: Add something childlike (not childish) to your workspace or home.
I have delayed a long time to post the challenges I finished recently. Finally, I determined to take time to do this.
This challenge was overcome by the help of a gift. :)
On a hot Monday morning about a month ago, I was walking to campus in a blue mood. I was struggling with hard decisions. Suddenly, I saw this little solider on the grass. At that moment, I felt that this must be the gift from God. I picked it up and made my decision to fight the war rather than quitting. 


It stands perfectly on my computer screen. It keeps reminding me to fight the difficulties I encounter in my work and life.

As you can see, I actually have several childlike things in my workplace. :)
I also have lots of childlike or childish things in my home. But I got one more for my home. I bought this when I met it in a small shop in Outer Banks. It reminds me a similar gift my sister received when we were young. We girls loved that gift. Today, I still love it!

I put it on my desk with my Minnie, my flower, and the photo with my sister. :)

I hope you like them as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment