Wednesday, March 23, 2011

next semester will be a very tough semester

[人人网日志导入]

next semester will be a very tough semester 2009-11-21 02:37 (分类:daily life)

Next semester will be a very tough semester....
Now I've registered four classes for next semeste. They are the followings:

ECE575   Introduction to wireless networks,             instructor: My advisor
lots of projects, and its my advisor's class, I need to work even harder.

ECE579   Introduction to Computer Performance Modeling,            instructor: Dr. Eun
very theoretical and mathematical...very difficult....

MA747     Probability and Stochastic Processes II,            instructor: Dr. Kang
Advanced course of Probability and Stochastic Processes I which I take this semester. It's a class of math department and very difficult for me. But I really like Dr. Kang. She is a very good teacher. My favorite teacher till now.


FLE401   Advanced Oral Communication in English for International Students,         instructor: Dr. Quarterman
I always want to take this class. However it seems impossible... I probably need drop this class again. :(


Except all these classes, I need work hard on my research, although I still not start my own research. I have no idea what I'm going to do... But I do know the deadline of my first work is June 30 2010. If I can't finish my first work, write a paper and submmit it to INFOCOM, I'll be fired by my advisor...

In last week, I can only sleep about five hours a day, maybe even less. I feel a lot of pressure. There are always a lot of work need to do.  The homework, project, research, TA, presentation... Now I finally understand that "Sleep is luxury for PhD student."
Thanksgiving is coming. But I think I need cancle my plan to watch NBA in Charlotte. I need focus on the project which is dued on Dec 4th and the homework of MA546 dued on Dec 1st.
Work hard and smart. Manage your time well. Don't work to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment