Thursday, January 26, 2012

Instaparty: Celebrate for nothing by fancy dinner at home

Yesterday, I was thinking that I got a lovely little black dress (LBD) for the new year, yet hadn't got any chance to wear it. I am a graduate student and work in a lab everyday. I don't have any important events that I could wear this LBD.

Alas! I fell into the hole of adultitis. I was passively waiting for the important event and grumbling about not being able to wear my elegant LBD. As Kim&Jason has taught me lots of ways to escape the adulthood, I decided to have a fancy dinner at home to celebrate NOTHING (or wearing my LBD :)).

After I got off work, I went to grocery store and bought some pasta and a bottle of non-alcoholic red grape wine. I got home and cooked myself a delicious meal. Then I put on my LBD with the pearl necklace (which I also felt not much chance to wear). Poured myself a glass of grape wine and enjoyed the meal!

Thanks to ipad's camera, even nobody was there to take a picture for me, I was able to snap a picture.

Actually, I think it would be much more fun if I have the table pasta like this Michigan Mom. Maybe I'll do it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment