Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye Summer 2011

I slacked the past several days savoring this late summer, wearing skirts as much as possible, having picnic, watching movies in the outdoor, sleeping in sleeping bag on the floor(pretending doing camping). I want to do things that I couldn't be able to do once the cool fall or the cold winter is here. Summer'11 will soon end. But I will remember it: the struggles in my heart as I become more and more aware of my weaknesses, the fun I have in my blanket tower, the beautiful sunshine and the sea in outer banks beach, and the lovely walk in the rainy Chicago downtown.

I will welcome the fall by going to the first football game of this season, in red to support Wolfpack. Red means Go!

P.S.
Clearly, Mr. Zinsser is much much better at savoring the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall. http://theamericanscholar.org/peter-mcguires-holiday/

No comments:

Post a Comment