Monday, June 13, 2011

Challenge #1 Different World: Immersing yourself in a field you know nothing about

After reading a post on Kim&Jason Escape Adulthood, I started to know the Escape Plan. And there are people seriously overcoming the challenges in the Escape Plan. I thought I can also do that to make more fun for my life. So here I go, the first challenge.

#1 Challenge Different World: Spend at least 15 minutes immersing yourself in a field you know nothing about.


I thought for several minutes to find things I know nothing about. Actually, I found there are lots of things waiting me to explore, such as video game, golf, instruments, etc.

I remember trying to buy a bottle of red wine last year, but could not decide which one to buy, red wine or white wine? Eventually, I had some sparkling wines. They are pretty good. But I still know nothing about wine. How is wine made? What are the differences between red wine, white wine, sparkling wine, and champagne?



So I decided to learn more about wine. I read some introductions of wine (2B A Snob). I learned some new words related to wine, and how the color of wine comes from, and lots more. I am glad I did this. Definitely, I will learn more.

So far, the first challenge seems easy for me. I will go on doing the rest challenges. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment